Limca Record for 25 Hours of Treadmill Run - 194 KMS
- For those into long distance running Lihas Trivedi is a known name in the community.
- Has many firsts to participate in an event in his name in world of Marathons in India & abroad from Gujarat.
- Founder President of enthusiastic runner group ADR (Amdavad Distance Runners).
- Closely associated with Amdavad Municipal Corporation in introducing Marathon in Ahmedabad in 2010.
- Since 2011 associated with the event as Technical Associate & in capacity of Race Director. Involved in course design & measurement & complete Planning of Sabarmati Marathon.
- Top finisher of Sun Down Ultra Marathon (Singapore) in 2011 from India.
- The first from Gujarat to run prestigious Comrades Marathon in 2012.
- National Record of running 182 kms for 24 Hours Madness run held in Gurgaon, Dec 2012.
- Holds a unique record of running for 25 hours on a treadmill creating the Limca Book Record by running 194.02 KMS.
- First pair of Ironman 70.3 finisher from Gujarat at Mandurah, Perth, Australia in 2013.
- First from India to participate & complete HK 100 km Ultra Trail World Tour 2014. A unique race with total elevation gain of 4500 meters & descent of 4300 meters in all ascent & descent (29000 feet).
- Adidas endorsed running athlete from 2014 to 2016.
- 5th Position in Run the Rann Ultra Trail-161 kms -20th February 2016,Dholavira,Kutch
- 3rd Position & podium finish at the prestigious Bhatti Lakes Ultra in 220km run in October, 2016.
- Participated as the only Indian qualifier at UTMB 2017 in Chamonix, France. The toughest Ultra trail mountain race in World.
- Ironman 70.3 Dubai in February,2018.
- First Indian to participate in the Northern Most Ultra Marathon event (Nr to North Pole) in Akaslompolo, Finland (NUTS YLLAS PALLAS-105km.
- Limca book record of running 50 Hours on a 400 mtr track covering 278.2 KM.
More details www.lihastrivedi.com